2022 House League Registration Instructions
To register for the 2022 House League Season, please follow these instructions:
- Click here to access our registration system (it will open in a new window so you can still access this screen for instructions if you need assistance during the registration process).
- If you have not yet created an account with RAMP Interactive, you will need to create an account. Select the 'Don't have an account? Create one Here.' link.
- Once you have created an account and are logged in, select the Register as a Participant link. Alternatively, you may select Register > Participant Registration from the left menu.
- For "Choose a Season", select 2022 House League Baseball from the dropdown. In the "Choose a Family Member" dropdown box, select the family member you wish to register. If the family member you wish to register does not appear, select Add a Family Member and fill in the participant information. Please ensure you enter the correct birthdate as this will determine the Division you can register the participant in.
- In the "Choose a Division" dropdown box, select the Division you wish to register the participant in. You will see that each division notes the birth years for the Division. Please ensure the Division you are registering for matches the birthdate (year) of the participant. You will see a message stating "Registrant must be between X and X on Friday, December 31, 2022". This is simply an information message to help ensure you have selected the correct Division.
- The applicable registration package and discounts/fees will be automatically selected based on the Division you selected. The early bird discount is available until February 28, 2022. Regular season fees apply from March 1 - March 31, 2022. Late registration fees apply after April 1, 2022. Please note again, these discounts and fees are automatically applied to your registration and there is nothing you need to do to apply them.
- On the next screen, please carefully read the Waiver. At the bottom of this screen there is a Signature Box. If you have a touchscreen, you can sign inside this box. If you do not have a touchscreen, simply use your mouse to draw a signature. Click the checkbox beside "I am 18+ or am a Parent/Guardian to the Registrant and Agree to the Terms and Conditions". Please ensure you have carefully read the waiver, as your signature and clicking of this checkbox confirms that you agree to the terms and conditions in the waiver. Click the Continue button.
- On the next screen you will enter Parent/Guardian details. In the "Choose a Family Member" dropdown box, select the main parent/guardian. If the main parent/guardian does not appear in the dropdown list, select Add a New Family Member and fill in the parent/guardian information. If you wish to add a second parent/guardian, click the checkbox beside "I want to add a 2nd Guardian/Parent for this registration" and follow the same instructions for entering the main parent/guardian. Please note the second parent/guardian information is optional. Once complete, click the Continue button.
- On the next screen please answer the questions provided. Some questions are mandatory and you will not be able to complete the registration process until you have answered them. Mandatory questions that are unanswered will be highlighted in red if you try to continue before answering them. Once you have responded to the questions, click the Continue button.
- On the next screen you can confirm the details you have entered for the participant, parent(s)/guardian(s) and questions. At the bottom of this screen you will see the applicable fees. In the Payment Information box, choose your desired payment method from the "Payment Type" dropdown box. Your choices are credit card, eTransfer, Cheque or Cash. Once you have entered in and confirmed the registration details, click the Submit Registration button to complete the registration.
- The registration system will send an email confirmation to the address you provided. If you have not received the confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your Spam folder to see if the email is there. If it is not, please contact email@example.com.